I wrote about the Six Flags Read to Succeed program a couple of weeks ago. The details for the 2011-2012 program have now been released and is open for registration.
- Head to this Six Flags/Discovery Education page for all of the details.
- Kids in grades K-6 need to read 6 hours of recreational, non-school work reading.
- Each student will then receive a free ticket to a participating Six Flags amusement park.
- Teachers are allowed to participate in this promotion by registering your class, and if you have 10 or more students, the teacher will also receive a free ticket.
- All of your reading hours need to be submitted by March 1, 2012 at 5pm Eastern Standard Time.
- This is HUGE…parents can now purchase tickets…at the kids price. Just enter promotional code “RTS” when ordering your tickets online at sixflags.com.
- You will chose the theme park you wish to attend during the registration process.
- Tickets will be pre-printed with select dates that you will be able to visit the park. Unfortunately, it does not look like there is information for each available park details online.
- The following Six Flags locations are taking place in the 2011-12 Read to Succeed program.
Six Flags America, Baltimore, Maryland/Washington, DC
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, Vallejo, California
Six Flags Fiesta Texas, San Antonio, Texas
Six Flags Great Adventure, Jackson, New Jersey
Six Flags Great America, Chicago, Illinois
Six Flags Magic Mountain, Los Angeles, California
Six Flags New England, Springfield, Massachusetts
Six Flags Over Georgia, Atlanta, Georgia
Six Flags Over Texas, Arlington, Texas
Six Flags St. Louis, St. Louis, Missouri
The Great Escape, Lake George, New York
Overall, this is a pretty easy score for a free child’s ticket, and pair that with the adult tickets at the kid’s ticket price, this could be a substantial savings for your family.
© 2011, inacents.com. All rights reserved.