Lots of the 2013 Six Flags Annual Pass Ticket Discounts are already expired, but there are still some bargains to be had before the season officially kicks off. While you need to upgrade to the Gold Pass to take advantage of free parking all year, you can now add onto your season pass a full year meal plan for only $69.99 per person, unless as noted below.
A couple additional items to note for dining passes:
- Dining plans can be purchased online or at the park.
- After verification, the dining plan is added to your season pass ID.
- In order to receive the daily lunch and dinner meals, you need to arrive prior to 3:30 PM, otherwise, your season pass ID will only be given the dinner credit.
- The lunch voucher is valid from 11:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. and the dinner voucher is valid from 4:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m or park close, which ever is earlier.
- Drinks are not included in the dining plan.
Also, use your Discover Card to receive an additional 5% discount on tickets purchased online as well as most purchases throughout the parks.
Unless otherwise specified, all opinions, content, and information provided by InACents Web Creations, LLC are the author’s own, and have not been reviewed, approved, endorsed, or commissioned by any other entity. Content on InACents Web Creations, LLC represents one individual’s experiences and viewpoints, and your experiences may differ. This website is intended for entertainment purposes only. Articles here are of an opinion and general nature and should not be relied upon for individual circumstances.