Good morning fellow Audience Rewards (AR) fans! Today the Audience Rewards program updated their questions.
All questions/answers were updated on our official Audience Rewards page.
Now, without further ado, we proudly present this week’s trivia questions.
- In Newsies, what paper does Katherine Plumber work for? The Sun
- Who stars as Charlie Chaplin in Chaplin on Broadway? Robert McClure
- A Christmas Story, The Musical is based on a movie that came out in what year? 1983
- At what Off Broadway theatre does Sistas, The Musical perform? St Luke’s Theatre
- Which cast of The Lion King made a live recording of the show? South African cast
- True or False? Spider-man: Turn off the Dark had out of town try outs before coming to NYC. False
- Aside from Rock of Ages, what other Broadway show has Mitchell Jarvis been in? Fiddler on the Roof
- What is the last song of Act I of Evita? A New Argentina (Repeat question from Starwood (6/15/12) and US Airways (11/28/11))
- What 90’s film brought back a famous song by Dusty Springfield? Pulp Fiction
For all things Audience Rewards, including all the latest free points and miles from the Points Play trivia questions, see our Audience Rewards page.
Save Money, Travel More!
© 2012 – 2013, inacents.com. All rights reserved.