You already know InACents as the leading resource online for information about the Audience Rewards program, and how we help you earn free airlines miles and points in various programs. Answer some simple trivia questions about Broadway shows approximately every 10 days, and you keep your accounts active and from expiring, as well as building your balances. Eventually, we hope you earn enough to travel somewhere for free.
Typically, I do not get too excited about contests, because lets face it, winning is like the lottery, only with better odds. However, I grew up believing in contests because occasionally, we have won something, and the payoff can sometimes be great.
Today we saw Audience Rewards post that they have partnered with Live Nation, and they are inviting you to Sail Across the Sun with the band Train! One grand prize winner will win a 4-night luxury cruise to Grand Cayman with the band, plus 100,000 frequent flyer miles!
The winner will get to go on a cruise from Miami to Grand Cayman island February 14-18, 2014. In addition to all kinds of entertainment from Train and various other artists, the winner will also receive 100,000 Delta SkyMiles, which should be enough to cover two (2) domestic tickets, although not the best use of the miles.
Entering is easy, and just like earning miles and points, involves answering some trivia questions about the band Train. Regardless of your answer, you get additional entries into the contest, as well as earn Audience Rewards Show Points.
We want one of our readers to win the grand prize, so we are making it easy for you by providing all of the answers below.
- What song was the #1 most downloaded song of 2010? Hey, Soul Sister
- What San Francisco based charity does Train support? Family House
- What is the name of Train’s current album? California 37
- What day does the Sail Across the Sun depart from Miami heading to Grand Cayman with Train aboard the ship? February 14th
- What is Train’s website? www.savemesanfrancisco.com
- What year did the three current band members join? 1994
- What is the name of the venue Train started playing at in San Francisco? Mad Dog in the Fog
- What cover band was Pat Monahan a part of? Led Zeppelin
- What town is Pat Monahan from? Erie, PA
- What two items do Train have branded “Save Me San Francisco”? Wine and Chocolate
You have until August 31, 2013 to enter the contest, with the grand prize drawing being held on or about September 10, 2013. However, first prize drawings will be held on July 22, July 25, July 29 and August 5, 2013. So enter sooner than later for the best chances of winning.
If you win, we would love to see some photos of your adventure! Remember to watch our official Audience Rewards Points Play trivia page for all of the latest free trivia questions to help you earn free miles and points.
Save Money, Travel More!
Source: Audience Rewards
© 2013, inacents.com. All rights reserved.