Good morning fellow Audience Rewards (AR) fans! Today the Audience Rewards (AR) program updated their Broadway trivia questions, which in turn means you can earn FREE airline miles and points in various programs. As typical, AR continued the trend of issuing the same questions for all partner programs (Delta, US Airways, SPG, and Best Buy). Here is the bad news…if you keep your partner accounts linked to a singular Audience Rewards account, you need to select which program you want to earn miles/points under, because you can not answer the questions twice. This is where it becomes more valuable to have unique Audience Rewards accounts for each partner program, as I have been promoting from the beginning.
All questions/answers were updated on our official Audience Rewards page.
For those of you new to Audience Rewards, the program is the official rewards program for Broadway. If you are attending any of the Broadway shows in:
Charlotte, NC (NCBPAC)
Chicago, IL (Broadway in Chicago)
Durham, NC (DPAC)
Los Angeles, CA (Broadway LA)
New York, NY
San Diego, CA (Broadway/SD)
San Jose, CA (Broadway in San Jose)
Tucson, AZ (Broadway in Tucson)
If you value rewards programs as much as we do, you need to consider signing up for a free Audience Rewards account, and make your Broadway show ticket purchases through their program. In return, you get the option of earning Audience Rewards points, Delta Skymiles, US Airways Dividend miles, SPG Reward points, or Best Buy Reward Zone points. It is a very quick way to be able to earn miles and points in a program of your choosing, all while purchasing the tickets you were planning on anyways. This program could potentially become a really quick resource to earn miles/points in a program by going to see your favorite shows.
Unfortunately, as of right now they are limited in the number of cities, but are working on going nationwide, as well as expanding into other partner programs.
Now, without further ado, we proudly present this week’s trivia questions.
- True or False? Kinky boots are boots with extreme characteristics intended to present a dramatic sexy appearance. True
- What is the main color on the posters, cds and swag of The Lion King? Yellow Repeat question from Best Buy 11/3/11.
- What makes the way The Last Five Years is told somewhat unique? The characters’ stories are told with one moving forward in time and one moving backward
- True or False? Estelle Parsons replaced Blythe Danner in Nice Work If You Can Get It. False
- What 1980′s pop/rock diva’s music is prominently featured in Rock of Ages? Pat Benatar
- Who is playing Daddy Warbucks in the Broadway revival of Annie this year? Anthony Warlow
For all things Audience Rewards, including all the latest free points and miles from the Points Play trivia questions, see our Audience Rewards page. Save Money, Travel More!
© 2013, inacents.com. All rights reserved.