Good morning fellow Audience Rewards fans! Today we have another round of the Best Buy Audience Rewards questions to earn you free points.
Now, without further ado, we proudly present the trivia questions.
- True or False? The original first act of The Phantom of the Opera was presented at Andrew Lloyd Webber’s home. True
- What is the last song of Act I in Jersey Boys? Walk Like a Man
- The Wicked backstage tour, Behind the Emerald Curtain, was formed by a man who played what role in the original Broadway company? The Witch’s Father
- What is Mr Banks’ first name? (Mary Poppins) George
- David Ives is from what US City? Chicago
- Aside from Eva Peron, what other real life character has Elena Roger portrayed on stage? Edith Piaf
Repeat question from Delta program 2/26/12.
Repeat question from US Airways program 2/18/12.
For all things Audience Rewards, including all the latest free points and miles from the Points Play trivia questions, see our Audience Rewards page.
Save Money, Travel More!
© 2012 – 2013, inacents.com. All rights reserved.